By positioning of the body joints and tone holes, the recorder can be used by players with either left or right hand disabilities.
Designed for players who have finger disabilities in one hand. By positioning of the body joints and tone holes, the recorder can be used by players with either left- or right-hand disabilities. In addition to the head piece, there are six separate sections for holes, fitting smoothly into one another. By rotating the holes and plugging certain holes, the recorder can accommodate fingers that are missing or do not function normally. Once adjusted for an individual's hand, the sections may then be glued into permanent position. A person with any six usable fingers can play an entire chromatic scale from c'' to a'''. If seven fingers are available in any combination, the range is extended by three semitones.
- Dark brown color with ivory-colored mouthpiece & trim
- 32.4 cm in length
- Adapted to be used for either a right or left hand disability
- 6 pieces plus head and foot joint
- Superb voicing
- Curved windway
- Concave bell at the foot joint
- Adjustable finger holes
- Patented double joint permits smooth joining with no air leaks
- Constructed of strong high-class ABS resin
- Lifetime warranty against plastic breakage
- Includes leatherette bag, thumb rest, cleaning rod, joint grease, glue, & rubber plug